Thursday, August 21, 2014

New National Flight Instructor

Durban Skyye Flight School CEO Dave passed his flight test today for his National Flight Instructor Rating Grade C, so he will now be able to train his own students as well as running the Flight School with his aviation partner Brad, Chief Flying Instructor at the Flight School.. " I am very chuffed and looking forward to this next phase of my aviation life", says Dave. "Thanks to my Instructor and flight school partner Brad for the hours he spent with me having as much fun as I was in my plane teaching me some of the more advanced techniques the Sling is capable of. Thanks also to Johnny our airline pilot who handled the flight test. Looking forward to working more with you." Dave is the first student of Durban Skyye Flight School to commence and complete training at the Flight School.. many more to follow!! 

Johnny (right) with Dave during the flight test

It's a thumbs-up from Dave enjoying his flight test

About to go 

The view of the beachfront homeward bound on a poor weather day finishing off the flight test

Johnny completes the skills test assessment for submission to Raasa

No comments:

Post a Comment