Saturday, March 22, 2014

From Durban to Botswana and Zimbabwe Skyye!

From Durban Skyye to Botswana and Zimbabwe sunsets, Victoria Falls and thunderstorms - we saw magnificent views on our trip this week in 6 Sling aircraft as part of our Sling Africa Tour 2014 led by James Pitman of The Airplane Factory and myself who organised the event.


Thundershowers en route to Maun, Botswana last week

Clearer skyyes over Nguma Island, Botswana in the Okavango Delta







Sunset on the Chobe River, Kasane, Botswana, before flying to Zimbabwe this Monday

The magnificence of Victoria Falls I photographed flying over it in my Sling ZDL this week



The "Smoke that Thunders" is the name of Victoria Falls famed for the spray that shoots over 1500 ft into the sky



The Victoria Falls Bridge at sunset with the spray from the Falls

Sling TAF which flew around the world flying alongside me

The Sling Africa 2014 Tour group - I took the photos (Dave)

No comments:

Post a Comment